48.36+/- breathtaking acres! Nostalgic feels with this property as you reflect on the old Elks Golf Course. Tucked away but just minutes from all downtown amenities & close to the freeway for easy commuting. The setting is priceless, lightly treed, pond and so many possibilities with this property. Water and power is on the property. Easy to view. Investors, you will not be disappointed. Call with any questions.
- Lot description:Open Space
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:In Street
- Utility source:On Property
- Utility features:Electricity Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Seminary Hill
- School district:Centralia
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Centralia Mid
- High School:Centralia High
- Original List Price:$2, 100, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):425
- Buying Agency Compensation:2
- MLS #:1623182
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: LauraLee Zuber Titus (#NWM62307)
Listing Office: John L. Scott CNT (#NWM9166)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!