3015 SW 115th Street
Seattle, WA 98146
2320 sqft | 3 beds | 1.75 baths | #2073520
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Water H
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Fully, Patio
- Exterior materials:Brick, Wood
- Square Feet:2320
- Garage spaces:1
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Year built:1954
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Available
- Utility source:Community
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Highline
- Elementary School:Shorewood Elem
- Middle School:Cascade Mid
- High School:Evergreen High
- Buying Agency Compensation:2
- Original List Price:$695, 950
- Annual taxes:$5, 811
- Days on Market (Cumulative):8
- MLS #:2073520
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: James Dressler(#NWM91195)
Listing Office: Dressler Real Estate Services (#NWM5940)
Interested in Purchasing 3015 SW 115th Street?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!