Renovated in 2016, perfectly blending elegance with functional living space. Excellent floorplan. Open living, kitchen, dining & family room w/ gas fireplace. Spacious kitchen featuring high quality SS appliances and fixtures.
Friendly neighborhood with lots of sunlight, large backyard, perfect for entertaining, master suite. Corner lot with access to schools. Last home on a dead end street. Close to I-405, shopping, College, Transit Center.
Energy efficient LED lighting, granite countertops, yard with fruit and palm trees, HE furnace & central A/C. The new warm, natural detailing throughout makes this stunning home ready for move-in. Solid oak hardwood floors. Smart thermostat with Alexa. Newer roof and garage door with smart opener.
- Interior:High Efficiency - 90%+, Central A/C, Forced Air, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Bath Off Primary, Dining Room, Water Heater
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:90%+ High Efficiency, Central A/C, Forced Air
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Lot description:Corner Lot, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, Patio
- Exterior materials:Metal/Vinyl
- Square Feet:2420
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:2001
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Common Area Maintena
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Renton
- Elementary School:Maplewood Heights El
- Middle School:Mcknight Mid
- High School:Hazen Snr High
- Original List Price:$750, 000
- Hoa fees:84
- MLS #:1720013
- Annual Taxes:$6, 242
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Ara Hakobyan (#NWM87838)
Listing Office: Ara Realty (#NWM3753)
Listing Courtesy (Buyer)
Buyer's Agent: Preeti Sahu (#NWM117243)
Buyer's Office: John L. Scott, Inc (#NWM3645)