Refined living comes to life by Hunny Homes with impeccable craftsmanship, thoughtful design, high-end finishes, & ethereal views in Beacon Hill. An impressive façade of natural elements whisks you into the Built Green residence where an open floorplan and floor-to-ceiling windows invite decadent living. Pristine finishes make each day graceful & include a: Induction stovetop, Spanish subway tile, quartz counters, Abodian self-close cabinets, Grohe fixtures, 2 covered decks, spacious rooftop deck, hardwood floors + berber carpets, 4 Car Tandam Garage EV Charging, 4 Minisplits & an ADU-ready on the ground floor with a separate entrance. Large homes designed before zoning changes, own the 1st set of exclusive homes to be built on this street!
- Interior:Ductless HP-Mini Split, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Second Kitchen, Wet Bar, Second Primary Bedroom, Bath Off Primary, Bu
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Ductless HP-Mini Split
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:4
- View:City, Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Drought Res Landscape
- Exterior features:Deck, Dog Run, Electric Car Charging, Fenced-Partially, High Speed Internet, Rooftop Deck
- Exterior materials:Brick, Cement Planked
- Square Feet:3567
- Garage spaces:4
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:15 - Multi Level
- Year built:2021
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:High Speed Internet, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Beacon Hill
- School district:Seattle
- Original List Price:$1, 499, 950
- MLS #:1841220
- Buyer Agency Compensation:3%
- Annual Taxes:$0
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Sunny S. Tumber (#NWM60974)
Listing Office: Realogics Sotheby's Int'l Rlty (#NWM4886)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!